Guide Price £200,000-£210,000
Pearson Keehan are delighted to bring to the market this lovely one bedroom garden apartment situated just moments away from Brighton City Centre.
Edward Street is situated in a prime central Brighton location close to the city centre, American Express, the seafront as well as The Royal Sussex County Hospital. Furthermore, the famous Brighton Lanes is just down the road where you are spoilt for choice for trendy coffee shops, eateries and other independent stores.
The property benefits from a well-appointed layout with the accommodation briefly comprising of open plan living room with modern fitted kitchen and double doors leading out onto private courtyard, a double bedroom and bathroom.
The property is sold with the added benefit of vacant possession and no-onward chain.
Edward Street, Brighton
For Sale £200,000
- Lovely One Bedroom Apartment
- Private South Facing Patio
- Spacious Luxury Shower Room
- City Centre Location
- Close to Royal Sussex County Hospital & American Express
- Abundance of Trendy Eateries, Coffee Shops & Independent Stores In Immediate Vicinity
- No Onward Chain
- In Great Decorative Order