Pearson Keehan are pleased to bring to the market this well-appointed two bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Portslade, close to a host of amenities and Portslade Railway Station where direct trains providing access to London, Gatwick & Brighton City Centre can be found. The property does require a certain amount of modernisation, however, is being sold with a new 125 year lease.
Boasting its own street entrance at ground floor level, entering the property, stairs lead you up to the first floor where the accommodation briefly comprises of two double bedrooms, family bathroom, fitted white gloss kitchen and living room. Parking located on site is on first come first served basis.
In terms of location, Links Close is a quiet cul-de-sac situated off Links Road. Boundary Road thoroughfare is just around the corner where you have a wide selection of coffee shops, restaurants, independent stores and supermarkets. Transport links nearby are plentiful with various bus routes enabling travel across the city and Portslade Railway Station less 0.5km away.
Annual Service Charge: £1,200
Annual Ground Rent: Peppercorn
Council Tax Band: B
Links Close, Portslade, Brighton
Sold STC £230,000
- Two Bedroom Apartment Requiring Modernisation
- Well-Appointed Accommodation
- Portslade Railway Station Less 0.5km Away
- On-Site Parking Available On First Come First Served Basis
- Numerous Bus Links Nearby
- New 125 Year Lease Upon Completion
- Own Street Entrance
- Lovely Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close to Host of Amenities
- Perfect Property For Putting Your Own Stamp On