GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£350,000. A lovely two bedroom maisonette with own street entrance, spanning over three floors in the extremely sought-after Poets Corner district of Hove. This charming bay front-fronted Victorian apartment is beautifully presented throughout and offers two bedrooms, separate kitchen, floor to ceiling tiled bathroom and a light and airy living room. The property also comes with a share in the freehold.
Montgomery Street lies in the heart of Poets Corner where you have a wide array of coffee shops, bars and boutique stores situated nearby in Portland Road and Church Road thoroughfares. Furthermore, Hove Beach and Hove Mainline Railway Station are also within walking distance.
Montgomery Street, Hove
Sold STC £325,000
- Lovely Two Bedroom Maisonette
- Own Street Entrance
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Accommodation Spanning Three Floors
- Floor to Ceiling Tiled Bathroom
- Share Of Freehold
- Favourable Poets Corner Location
- Hove Beach & Hove Mainline Railway Station In Close Proximity